For Organisations, Teams, Non For Profits and Groups.
The Creative Process
The DoodleJam creative community fundraising process has been developed and refined over the last ten years and is built on practical fundraising experience and valuable client feedback.
Point of Difference
Our Unique Creative Process Offers:
- Low Upfront Costs
- High Return On Investment
- Donor Engagement
- Community Engagement
- Memorable Outcomes
- Sponsorship Package Option
- A Meaningful Group Painting
Standard Campaign Inclusions
Included in a standard campaign are;
- Unlimited Campaign telephone support.
- On-line project strategy documentation and helpful campaign templates.
- Authenticated and “limited edition” copies of the painting in return for donations.
- Fulfilment of all canvas on-line orders.
- A DoodleJam Event Launch Kit i.e. quality canvases (painted with a unique background to provide authenticity), acrylic pens, guidance, marketing material etc.
Additional Campaign Support Options;
Depending on your experience, the size of your organisation, your campaign target and the profile of your “cause”, you may wish to consider the following premium campaign support options (additional fees apply);
- Facilitated Campaign Launch: An experienced DoodleJam Event Manager will facilitate your creative launch event.
- Professional Social Media Marketing Management throughout your campaign i.e. multiple platforms, content creation, content management etc.
- On-Site Project Team Workshop: A member of the DoodleJam Team will provide an on-site Crowdfunding Campaign workshop for your Fundraising Staff, including; An introduction to Crowdfunding, Crowdfunding Strategies, Project Management Principles, Team Objectives etc.